Ditton Driving Chain Factory, JSC
Head of the company: Rolands Zarāns
The factory manufactures various driving chains for timing gears (camshaft drives), bicycles and motorcycles, snowmobiles, conveyors, special machinery, agricultural facilities, packaging, woodworking and lifting equipment, as well as various driving systems.
Roller chains with pitches from 9.525 to 31.75 mm are produced in accordance with the ISO/DIN, ANSI, GOST standards and customer specific requirements.
Company engineers and develops technical design documentation, manufactures forging dies and various parts from metal.
Processing of cold strips and steel sheets with thickness up to 6 mm.
Punch size 400 * 500 * 300 mm.
- Heat treatment ( hardening and carbonitriding)
Dimensions of parts: up to 100*40*6 mm.
- Metalworking production
Cylindrical parts with a diameter of 600 mm and length up to 3000 mm
Flat parts: up to 300 * 1200 * 1200 mm.
Types of operations: turning, milling, grinding, boring, drilling, planning, slotting, EDM.
- Quality check of raw metal and of goods produced at all production stages
- Standard and special roller chains of high European quality with fast delivery terms
- Free production areas with developed civil engineering and utilities infrastructure for metal engineering enterprises. Park equipment spares are available as well.
Target export market:
- EU countries (mainly Germany and Italy)- 50% of products , basically special and industrial chains
- CIS countries (mainly Russia)- 50% of products, basically automotive chains